Indigo Design Award 2022
The Indigo Design Award promotes creativity from around the world, highlighting projects that are unique in graphic design, digital, mobile, branding and design for social change.
The 5th Indigo Award is now open for submissions. Enter today and show your best designs. Check out their broad list of subcategories and choose the ones that fit you the most. The competition is open to individual designers, small and large design teams, studios, and students from around the world.
With an international judging panel of 48 leading creatives – including Pip Jamieson, Founder of The Dots, logo and identity specialist Jeroen van Eerden, and Designer at Google and Duolingo Jack Morgan – the contest honours those who aren’t afraid to push the envelope or make their voices heard. Submissions are evaluated for quality, originality, function, and relevance to each topic.
Indigo winners are contenders drawn from over 50 countries. Each year recipients of this prestigious award have their works showcased on a global platform to help them boost recognition and attract new clientele. Indigo Award was created with a designer’s objectives and needs in mind. The Awards Ceremony is held annually in the world’s most fascinating and cutting-edge cities.
Open worldwide to individual designers, small and large design teams, studios, and students.
• Complimentary admission to Indigo Design Award Ceremony including guests
• Publication of winning work in Indigo Interactive Digital Book Of Design
• Major PR campaign distributed to graphic design online/print magazines, blogs, etc
• Year long showcase of winning work on Indigo Award Winners’ Page
• Winner’s seal and badges
• Featured interview with the winner published on Indigo’s website
• PR text to promote your work
• Showcase winning work on big screen during the Award Ceremony
• Winners Edition newsletter distributed to Indigo Award subscribers, partners, juries, sponsors and friends
You might also like...
Design Week Awards 2021: Editorial Design Winner
idetroit by Studio Sutherl&, for Marcus Lyon Detroit is a research-based exploration of 100 individuals from the City of Detroit. Detroiters nominated people from their own communities who “represent the very best of service to society and are making significant contributions to Detroit, the region and beyond”.Read More